I need to deactivate MATLAB but I cannot access the machine that MATLAB was installed on. Therefore, I am unable to retrieve the deactivation string. How can I deactivate MATLAB without the deactivation string or access to the machine MATLAB was activated on?
Matlabsolutions.com provide latest MatLab Homework Help,MatLab Assignment Help , Finance Assignment Help for students, engineers and researchers in Multiple Branches like ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil with 100% output.Matlab Code for B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech, Ph.D. Scholars with 100% privacy guaranteed. Get MATLAB projects with source code for your learning and research.
If the activated machine is not accessible to obtain the deactivation string or deactivate MATLAB, it is still possible to deactivate. This is done on the MathWorks License Center.
To deactivate MATLAB from the MathWorks License Center:
- Go to the MathWorks License Center.
- Select the license you want to deactivate.
- Select the “Install and Activate” tab.
- Under the last column, “Deactivate,” click the blue X in the row of the activation you wish to deactivate.
- If validation is current, you can click “Deactivate.”
- If validation is not current, you will be asked for a deactivation string. Ignore this and click the “Manual Deactivation agreement” above the buttons near the bottom of the form.
SEE COMPLETE ANSWER CLICK THE LINK
How can I deactivate MATLAB on a machine I cannot access?
philcebutv I need to deactivate MATLAB but I cannot access the machine that MATLAB was installed on. Therefore, I am…