I created a Simulink Model and I would like to use the Test Manager in Simulink Test to run numerous test cases on a Speedgoat (realtime test).
For some test cases I would like to use Scripted Iterations in Test Manager in order to change the speed.
The speed is defined in a constant block.
I try to set the contents of that constant block in scripted iterations using setVariable(‘Name’, ‘Value’, ‘Source’, ‘MainTestModel/SpeedBlock’,’Value’, k)
While executing the testcase “Real time normal shift chain” , I get an error : Invalid parameter ‘MainTestModel/SpeedBlock/Value’.
What am I doing wrong?
How can I change the value of the constant block in iterations?
Is it also possible to use a struct in the constant block and still update using “setVariable” ?
Matlabsolutions.com provide latest MatLab Homework Help,MatLab Assignment Help for students, engineers and researchers in Multiple Branches like ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil with 100% output.Matlab Code for B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech, Ph.D. Scholars with 100% privacy guaranteed. Get MATLAB projects with source code for your learning and research.
The idea is to make use of the “Parameter Overrides” section of the “Real time normal shift chain” in the Simulink Test Manager.
Please follow the steps below:
- Select the test “Real time normal shift chain”
- Open “Parameter Overrides” section
- Click “Refresh” at the bottom of the table. This will actually build the real-time application and retrieve all the available parameters in the model
- Note down the name of the parameter set / workspace variable that corresponds to the model element ‘MainTestModel/SpeedBlock’. It is likely named ‘Speed’ based on what I see of your model.
- Now you may override this value as follows:
>> setVariable(testItr, ‘Name’, ‘Speed’, ‘Value’, num2str(k));
in your test iterations.
SEE COMPLETE ANSWER CLICK THE LINK
Simulink Test: update constant block in iteration
elish_smith I created a Simulink Model and I would like to use the Test Manager in Simulink Test to run numerous test…